Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BREAK FREE

Okay, it has been a WHILE since my last updates and so much has happened and changed in my life I dunno where to begin.

First of all, I have met the love of my life. We moved in together last May and he proposed 23rd of July (in Glenndale, London. That's another awesome story btw) and I said yes. I know it's all happened pretty fast but you know the feeling when you just know.. I feel like that, something that I didn't see myself in for a looong time. Always thought I'd never get married and that I would just keep playing guitar as long as possible.. But he is something else. So kind, loyal, trustworthy, handsome, and he makes me laugh. Seriously, I dunno what I would do without him.

I stopped working at Jack The Rooster last fall and moved onto this small coffee shop downtown to complete my studies. Didn't graduate at Christmas like I was originally supposed to, since the last eight months have been so utterly crazy. I also have a second job, which means I work 6 days a week. In December, 7 days a week. And I still have some shit to do to complete my studies.

Currently I find my health quite restricting. I actually nearly died in June, and if He hadn't been around that time, things probably would have ended pretty badly. That is why my doc has forbidden me to do gigs and forced me to leave the band for now. I miss music but at the same time I'm so tired I wouldn't even have the energy to travel anywhere. It's not an easy job you know.

Also, after seven or so years I finally changed my hair color from black -to red! Lovin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment