Tuesday, November 15, 2011

RAISED BY WOLVES

Here's a little treat; a sneak peek from the photo shoot we had last weekend! The tour's gonna be 22 gigs total and the theme is "Pedro's Airlines".. that's why we were dressed as flight attendants w/ a pin up -twist.


Teh singer, Heidi


Drummer Suvi and Satu, our keyboard-player

The rehearsals went well, got 23 new songs for the gigs!

Also my friend asked whether I was interested coming to play a few songs in a charity event next Saturday.. What can I say? No payment of course since it's for charity but free meal and drinks, and for a good cause.. of course I'm doing it, what friends are for. It's only a small event, only ab 200 people, but it's outside! November in Finland that is. This ought to be interesting..
Freakin' out a little over here. I never tend to get nervous when playing "normal" gigs, even if there's hundreds or thousands of people, but when I'm doing it on my own, alone...that's another story. I guess sometimes you just have to challenge yourself... ...I feel like throwing up.

Btw, the drive from Tampere to Oulu turned out to be a little more exciting than I expected it to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment