Friday, December 30, 2011

I WAS BORN GLITTER ON MY FACE / MY BABY CLOTHES MADE OF LEATHER AND LACE

.. Oh well, except the glitter part ;)

A couple of hours to go and then we're off! First stop: Oulu. Last minute practice, and without our kb-player, since she is still in Asia.. Tomorrow: Kauhava. I've heard quite a lot ab that city, but we'll see how it turns out, I bet they know how to let loose and have fun. The day after tomorrow: Turku. Going in a cruiser boat between Stockholm and Turku, for 7 days, 5 sets to play/day. So 8 days in a row, "touring". Some of my friends from Tampere are coming to see us on 4th of Jan, it's gonna be awesome! Feeling excited but bit gloomy at the same time since I have to leave Tornio, and this was my last holiday (or even day-off) in four moths. Sigh, I'm probably gonna have a burnout.

Oh yeah, and I went to the hairdresser a couple of days ago. I am only mentioning this 'cause this is probably the first time ever when I feel 100% satisfied with the outcome. It's nearly perfect, everything I ever wanted. I'll try to get a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment