Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GUILTY

Been super busy with everything that's going on, school, work, gigs and social life (if there's anything left of it after these 4 months..) Tired. Have to go to work tomorrow, yay, but that's a night shift, so I get no sleep since on Friday-morning we have a visit to a hotel, some lecture there at 9 a.m. And I'm not a morning person. After school I head out to Kotka, where we have a gig. So second night, no sleep. Sunday, have to travel back to Tre, and work a night shift. After that is Monday and school again. SIGH¨

Found new shoes! The other ones that I bought recently broke down :( Crap.
Winter shoes for 2012. Too bad you cant see how high they are! They're awesome..


Now I have to check out some new songs we will be playing w/ Kristian Meurman this weekend. Gladly, there's also some songs I am not disgusted to play, like Danko Jones <3 But first, a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment