Sunday, September 11, 2011

YOUR SUCCESS DOES NOT DEPEND ON THE FAILURE OF OTHERS

...Where is my perfect supernatural wallpaper?? Google, u re full of crap. I mean, they're all really nice and stuff but they look stupid on my way-too-wide-screen. And I mean, what is up with the quality man?? Sometimes I wonder whether people are color-blind, photoshopping away these things. Dude, some can't even spell..

Just got back from the gym.. Can totally tell that I did nothing during the summer *feeling like a noodle* I should probably go and eat something. I should also do some studying and write a few essays or something.. NAH

I can't believe it's Sunday already.. That means I have to give up kitty over there tomorrow to her original parents. She's been here, on foster care since Wednesday, meanwhile mum and dad got married and baptized the new bundle of joy (1 month old), which was nice. I'm still gonna miss that hairy thing.

Behold the excitement and the adrenaline-kick in this entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment